General Superhero News for August 18th, 2014 Edit- The origin of Venom and the symbiotes to be revealed in an upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy story, beginning in issue #21. Read more about it here.
- Shartlo Copley has been announced as Chistian Walker, the protagonist of the upcoming Powers TV series, based on the superhero/police procedural comic of the same name. Read more about it here
- New actors have been announced for the upcoming Ant-Man movie, including John Slattery (Presumably reprising his role as Howard Stark), Judy Greer (known for her roles as Kitty Sanchez in Arrested Development and Cheryl in Archer), Tip Harris (also known as the rapper T.I.) and Greg Turkington (known as the comedian character Neil Hamburger). Read more about it here
- Manga legend Go Nagai beginning a new superhero manga series with Giga Grendizer in September. It will be a spin-off to the Mazinkaizer and Grendizer series and will feature characters from those series. Read more about it here.
General Superhero news for August 16th, 2014 Edit
- ZeroStrike Comics has revealed another comic, ZeroStrike Adventure Comics.
- Help support ZeroStrike Comics so it can get off its feet. Please donate to the fundraiser and/or tell others about it. Online Donations
General Superhero news for July 27th, 2014Edit- A photo was release featuring Gal Godot as Wonder Woman for the upcoming film Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- The Eisner Award winners were announced, including the superhero comics Hawkeye #11 ("Pizza is My Business") for Best Single Issue, Itty Bitty Hellboy for Best Publication for Early Readers, and Will Eisner's The Spirit Artist's Edition for Best Archival Collection/Project
- Corey Stoll will play a villainous version of Yellowjacket and Evangeline Lilly will play Hank Pym's daughter in the upcoming Ant-Man film. Read here for more info, as well as more info on Marvel movies.
General Superhero News for May 27th, 2014Edit
Help Build the WikiEdit
- This wiki is in serious need of repair. Please help by contributing as much material as possible. You can use information from elsewhere, but writing that isn't simply copied is preferred.
- Please add pictures, descriptions, facts, etc. It is preferable that you keep the facts as accurate as possible.
- Please do not contribute characters that you created. This is not a place to self-promote or create wish fulfillment.
- Try to keep the information relevent.