The Robins of the regular DC Continuity include:
- Dick Grayson is the original Robin in the DC Universe and is currently known as Nightwing.
- Jason Todd was the second Robin and later became the villain/antihero Red Hood.
- Tim Drake was the third Robin and currently fights with the Teen Titans under the name Red Robin.
- Stephanie Brown was the fourth Robin for a brief period, but is more famous under the name Spoiler.
- Duke Thomas is introduced in "Zero Year" storyarc in the Batman comic book series and takes on the mantle of Robin in a story in the Future's End crossover that takes place five years in the future.
- In the 823rd century, there is a robot Robin named Robin the Toy Wonder.
- The Robins are a superhero team of teens who all call themselves Robin.
Outside of ContinuityEdit
Outside of regular comic book continuity. there is:
- Carrie Kelly is the Robin in comic book series in The Dark Knight Returns and was both the first female Robin and the most famous Robin outside of regular continuity.
- On the alternate universe of Earth-2, Dick Grayson remained Robin well into adulthood.
- John Blake, a character in the film the Dark Knight Rises reveals that his birth name is actually Robin.
- An assassin version of Robin appears in the Just Imagine series of comics that feature DC superheroes as reimagined by Stan Lee.
- In the comic book Batman: Digital Justice, a young man named Robert Chang takes on the identity of Robin
- In the Elseworld comic Thrillkiller, a young man named Richart Graustark (living under the pseudonym Dick Grayson) becomes Robin with an anti-establishment bent.
- In one alternate universe, water levels have risen and a hero named Robin Redwing fights evil alongside the Batman analogue Captain Leatherwing.
- In the comic book series Top 10, Robyn Slynger is a heroine cop known as Toybox.